Saturday, January 3, 2009

Miscellaneous Christmas stuff and New Year's

My good friend Jenn was in town for Christmas, so we went to the Huisache for lunch the day after Christmas and did a little shopping. She is 17 weeks pregnant with TWINS, and is the cutest preggo! Can't wait to meet the "twinlees!"

This is an amaryllis that my Aunt Fern gave me at Thanksgiving. It was only about an inch tall then, and look at it now! It bloomed on Christmas Day.

I just thought this picture was funny. Kent caught the pups gnawing on a few puzzle pieces from the cat puzzle (coincidence?) that his mom gave us for Christmas. They still fit, they are just full of teeth marks now. They look so guilty!


We had a low-key New Year's this year for maybe the first time since we've been together (which was fine with us!). We went to our good friends Kevin and Shannon's house, ate yummy lasagna, played games and rang in the new year. Happy 2009!

Daisy giving Leyla a kiss at midnight. They have two dogs and a cat just like us, so we get along well!

Our friends, Kevin and Shannon.


A cozy fire at our house. I'm always so sad when I have to take the Christmas decorations down. :(

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am glad you can laugh at my pain Jenna. haha. ;) By the way, you need to update your blog, slacker!!