Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in Tyler

The weekend before Christmas we spent in Tyler with Kent's family. It was really cold! We had fun playing games and torturing our nephews by making them wait as long as possible to open their gifts! They were good sports though. All the food was delicious as usual. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Kirk (Kent's older brother) and Kent with Eric (8), Grant (5) and Kyle (3).

Grandma with the boys.

The gang - Kirk, Tina, Kent and I and the boys.

Kyle diligently working on his Cars puzzle. He got a stuffed panda bear for Christmas and named it "Aunt Jenna." How cute is that? ;)

Eric and I built the coolest Lego house. It took forever, but look at it! Eric is really into houses and even built his own "house" in the backyard. We think he will be an architect. I think I had even more fun than him playing with the Legos. I was secretly hoping Santa would bring me a Lego house, too!

No comments: