Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in Seguin with Mom's fam

On Christmas Eve we had a scrumptious Mexican food dinner, followed by Christmas Eve church service at Faith Lutheran then back to the house to open gifts. We can always count on my grandparents to provide the comedy relief. Between their hard hearing and their generally funny comments, there are always plenty of laughs to go around. Funniest part of the night? When my mom received a memory foam pillow, and my grandmother thought that she could use one, too, to prevent Alzheimer's. Second place? My grandfather watching BET.
Sistas!
The pups giving Papa some love.
The whole gang.

Kids!
Kelsey enjoying one of her gifts!

This is my favorite pic. Kent is holding his flashlight like a lightsaber, and apparently, I'm very serious about making sure my invisible earmuff is still on. Nice shot Kelsey!

Cozy robes for Christmas!

Aaah, the madness! Where's the cleaning fairy when you need her?!

No comments: