Thursday, December 9, 2010

Batering at its best - the results

Remember in a previous post when I organized a friend's kitchen in exchange for a granite countertop for my bathroom? Well, I promised to show you the finished product, so here it is ...



I've always wanted a waterfall faucet, so I did some hunting on ebay, and found this one for cheaper than a standard faucet would have been from Home Depot or Lowe's (and a bonus ... shipping was free!).



This little bathroom has gone through a complete metamorphosis. Here's what the countertop looked like when we bought the house ... (kind of like an ugly caterpillar.)


Here's what it looked like a few months ago before we retiled the floors (thanks to the flood), which then led to repainting and replacing the toilet ... (lots of changes happening, chrysalis stage.)


And how the bathroom looks today ... (a beautiful butterfly!)


... I'm thrilled with the results!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks gorgeous! I love the colors...and the faucet, of course!

Jessica said...

oh wow!!! I'm so totally jealous, that looks AWESOME!!! :)

KrisKay said...

Now that's a DEAL!!! Looks gorgeous!