Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mmm, Cupcakes!

I haven't done as much baking as I would like recently, but here are my two latest creations.
I was asked to sub for a Bunco group this week, so I brought these along. A few people asked if the dice were real, so I consider that a success! The dice are sugar cubes, and I piped the dots on with black icing. Unfortunately, my Bunco game didn't turn out as great as these cupcakes ... I won the prize for the most snake eyes! But had a blast ... hadn't played Bunco in years.

I made these pink lemonade cupcakes for a friend's birthday who loooooves everything pink. Both the cake and the icing had real pink lemonade mixed in, and they were delicious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are so talented. I am sure piping on those black dots was super tedious.
Do you have any ideas for Dora cupcakes? Logan wants a Dora themed birthday party. (or Diego, I guess)

Jessica said...

holy smokes...those are the cutest things EVER!!!!! pink lemonade cup cakes sound really yummy, where did you find that recipe??

Kent and Jenna said...

I have quite a few cupcake books now. I'll email you the recipe!

Jenn and Jason said...

Those are AMAZING Jenna!!!! I only wish that I could taste them too!!! Again ... there may be a bakery in your future. :) Miss ya!