Thursday, June 18, 2009

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home ..."

I'm packing up Leyla and Daisy and shipping them to Kansas to bring Kent home! They are going UPS ... United Puppy Shipping! Kent has been working on the new Schlitterbahn there for two weeks now, and isn't due back until Wednesday. And he's only coming home then because I'm going on a girls' family coast trip on Thursday, and someone has to be home to take care of things. He'll probably go straight back the day after I get home, so we'll just see each other in passing ... not fun! We (the pets and I) all miss him very much. It's lonely around here without him. Oh, and speaking of the Wizard of Oz reference, I saw Wicked at the Majestic on Sunday with my mom and her Betas group, and it was FABULOUS. See it if you can!

Daisy didn't know what to think of those weird styrofoam peanuts!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

your life sounds a lot like mine!! Except I am the one who is gone from home not the husband!!

Chelsea Lietz said...

cute pics!
I'm seeing Wicked in Austin... can't wait now!