Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two Year Anniversary

Yesterday was our two year anniversary ... we can't believe it's been that long since our wedding. November marks two years of marriage, but nine years of togetherness! I was in Atlanta on a business trip most of the day, but Kent picked me up from the airport at 6 p.m. and we went to a wonderful Italian restaurant called Valentino's in S.A. Then we went to Coco Lounge (everything is chocolate!) and enjoyed a yummy dessert and chocolate martinis. We hope to go camping soon to celebrate.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun two year anniversary, I can't believe your wedding was two years ago!!! Greg and I are about to celebrate our two month anniversary!! lol. We are good, just way too busy with conflicting schedules all the time. Don't worry about not seeing my comments...I always forget to check mine, I'm sure there is a setting to have them emailed to you. I think I might have to check out the Coco Lounge, that sounds fabulous!!